NOTICE TO GUESTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 799.20, et seq., a recreational vehicle may be removed from the premises without judicial hearing, after the service of a 72-hour notice, if the occupant who has been in the park for 30 days or less has either: (1) failed to pay for his/her occupancy in the park or (2) failed to comply with the park’s rules and regulations.
I have received a copy of these recreational area rules and regulations.
Indemnity and Waiver of Liability
GUEST shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from and against any and all claims, demands,
costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from any and all damages or
injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, Owner and/or GUESTS actions
or in-actions (or those of their employees, agents, or invitees), or any other cause related to
GUEST’S use or occupation of their site and/or the property of Lassen RV Resort. Likewise,
Owners assume no responsibility and assume no liability for any damage to GUEST or GUEST’S
RV or GUEST’S property while at Lassen RV Resort.
We hope your stay is pleasant and ask your cooperation in making it enjoyable for you and everyone else.
ν All Campers, Guests and Visitors must check in & register at office & pay fees prior to entering the park.
ν Check out time is 12 noon unless arrangements have been made with the office. If you would wish to re-register, please do so before 12 noon or your site will be considered vacant.
ν Quiet Hours are 9:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
ν Pets: Quiet pets are welcome. They must be on a leash (6 feet maximum) and under control at all times. No dogs allowed in pool area or in any buildings. See Pet Policy for more information.
ν Children: Parents or Guardians will be held responsible for their children while on the park property.
ν Speed Limit within the park is 5 miles per hour for the safety of children, other guests and wildlife.
ν Generators & Power: Generators are allowed to be used only in the event of a power outage. Please use the appropriate protection for your RV to prevent damage from any power surges and brown-outs as the Resort is not responsible for these types of damages.
ν Campfires: Because this is a high fire danger area, please check with the office to see if fires are allowed on any given day. If permitted, fires are allowed only within the campsite fire rings.
ν WiFi: We provide free Wi-Fi at the main building and restroom building. This service is provided as a courtesy – this is no guarantee of accessibility.
ν Trash: Please help us keep our park clean and beautiful. Trash containers are provided throughout the park. Recycling containers for glass, aluminum cans & plastic are available next to the trash containers.
ν Smoking: Smoking is allowed only in your immediate campsite or RV and only if it does not bother other guests. There is no smoking allowed in any other areas on the property. This area is a wildland high fire danger area so please put ashes and butts in a can or glass of water and dispose of properly.
ν Restrooms: We are trying to provide clean restrooms for everyone. Help us keep them that way. Please report any damage or untidiness to the office. Please do not wash dishes or pets in restrooms or laundry room.
ν No washing or repair of vehicles allowed at campsites or in the park at any time.
ν No drunkenness or disorderly conduct will be tolerated – violators will be asked to leave the premises.
ν Park occupants and guests must comply with all federal, state and local laws.
All persons use the facilities at their own risk. The owners and management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property caused by fire, theft, winds, floods, any acts of God or any other cause.
PET POLICY for Lassen RV Resort:
Park Management reserves the right to deny camper admittance or ask camper to leave if a pet could pose a threat to the health and safety of campers and other pets in the Park, at the sole discretion of Park management. No more than one (1) dog or cat is permitted without Park Management approval
1. The types of pet permitted are: a domesticated bird, cat, dog, or aquatic animal kept within an aquarium. Only medium sized cats or dogs (which, at maturity, do not exceed 50 pounds (50 lbs.) in weight are permitted. Pit Bulls, Chow Chows, Rottweilers, Dobermans and other generally accepted aggressive breeds are expressly prohibited-any exceptions are at Park Management discretion.
2. Non-house pets (including farm animals) are prohibited under any circumstances. Strange and exotic pets are not permitted.
3. If a pet is lost or dies, pet owner is responsible for proper removal and disposal of pet remains.
4. If any of the rules regarding pets is violated, and such violation is noted by Park Management or staff or a valid complaint is made by another Camper, the owner of the pet will receive an official notice in writing stating that the right to keep a pet within the Park is terminated and the pet must be removed immediately from the park.
The following rules must be strictly followed by all pet owners:
1. Each pet must be licensed and inoculated in accordance with local law. Evidence of licensing and inoculation shall be submitted to Park Management at check-in or with written request for such information.
2. Pets must be on a leash (6 foot maximum length) at all times when not inside the RV or an enclosed park-designated pet area.
3. Any pet running loose in the Park will be reported or taken to Animal Control. Recurring violations of this rule will lead to the pet owner and pet being asked to leave the Park.
4. Pets will not be allowed in the clubhouse, office, pool, laundry, bathroom or any recreational area or building at any time.
5. Pets will not be allowed to cause any disturbance which might annoy neighbors, including, but not limited to, barking, growling, biting or any other unusual noises or damage. Under no condition is a pet to invade the privacy of anyone else’s campsite, RV, etc. Pet owners are responsible at all times for their pets, including injury, destruction, and annoyances to other Campers, and the Park and Park Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever caused by Camper’s pet.
6. No exterior pet housing is permitted in the Park without express permission from the registration office. This includes, but is not limited to, any type of confining barricade or structure.
7. Guests of Campers are not permitted to bring any pet into the Park.
8. Feeding of stray cats and other wildlife is strictly prohibited.
9. The tying up of pets outside the RV and leaving them unattended is prohibited.
10.Pets are permitted to be walked in the Park but must be on a leash at all times. All excrement must be picked up immediately and wrapped and placed in the trash.